dont wanna do this

So i have been battling my tank with trace ammonia and trace nitrites for couple months so i am gonna trim some fish to my other tank i have a
Clown tang
Orange shoulder tang
Flame wrasdr
Lespord wrasde
Pink margin wrasse
Mandrain
Dottyback
Flame tail blenny
Auro goby
Twin spot goby
4 hutchi anthais
Copperband
2 wyoming whitesi
My tank stats is if 8m correct i have almost 200 pounds in my 120 with 50 sump 120 worth of sand 2 two little fishie reactors 4 mp10 for flow i just want my tank back to normal i do watee changes but that is only masking watever the isdue is

Check out seachem matrix. Optimally you want to run it in a large reactor to minimize detritus, but you can also put it in a bag in your sump for additional biological filtration.

Marine pure blocks are another good option that are getting a lot of press right now. I bought one, but have not put it in my tank yet

It is a high bio load but if you wanted to try to keep them to you could try the above and pick up the water changes until you see if it is working or not. 200# of rock is a lot so in not sure how it will pan out

My seachem says i have trace and thats a couple kits and all say the same with the api ammonia also bit b chevked it and its all 0. so hmm

Cats? I have two cats. They only bothered the tank when they were kittens, batting at the glass. Never got on top or below and screwed with the water though.

Back