Drs Foster & Smith ... great response!

Mrs Fish

obsessed!
I ordered about $80 worth of dry goods from Drs Foster & Smith last week. It arrived yesterday and the box was suspiciously warm and wet. Upon opening, I discovered that the cap of the 1kg calcium supplement had come off (blown off??) and heated up, partially melted the plastic bottle, melted the contents of a salifert magnesium test kit, but mercifully left the mag supplement and carbon alone.

I called Dr Fosters & Smith immediately because the calcium and mag test kit were ruined and unusable. I offered to send them a digital photo of the problem, but they said they didn't need it and instantly believed me (even though those 2 items were the most expensive of all!). Today I received replacements for both items shipped by fedex over night.

Excellent service. I am really impressed!

Sue

I've been using them for many years and have never had any problems. I think your experience with them is normal for them. Great company to deal with.

The couple times I've had problems with their orders they didn't ask questions just shipped me new stuff. I had a problem once where I ordered faster shipping and something was missing and they just shipped it normal shipping but I called back and they gave me some credit.

Their customer service is great!

I have ordered live stock from Dr Fosters many times and only once did I receive dead fish. I called them and offered to send the fish back but they said no problem. They credited my account right away and i didnt have to send the fish back.

I had to return a bulb that didn't work and they replaced it no questions asked. All other stuff ordered from them came without a hitch. Excellent customer service with this outfit.

Back