ESV B-Ionic Vs SeaChem Fusion 2-part

Bobbofin

Non-member
Didn't fell like traveling down to Tewksbury to get B-Ionic so I bought some SeaChem Fusion at a local shop in Manchester. When I read the label I found that Fusion provides not only 100,000 mg/L of ionic calcium, but also includes biologically appropriate levels of magnesium, strontium, boron, iron, manganese, and molybdenum. B-Ionic contains 62,000 mg/L of ionic calcium. That's over 50% more concentrated and EVS doesn't list what is in it other than that it provides all other important major, minor, and trace elements in the proper ratios to duplicate the composition of natural seawater. The price of Fusion is a little higher but you get more. I turned my dosing pumps from 15ml a day to 10ml for both parts. I've used EVS B-Ionic for years with great results. Anyone have opinions, experience about using both products?

Ocean in Glass in Salem, NH, have always B-ionic in Stock. I have been buying to them during all the last year. And also 2016.

In case you do not find it local you can get it from Amazon . I used to do that for 2 years until I discover that Ocean in Glass has it regularly.

Sorry, this is not answering your question , but I though it would be nice for you, in case you return to b-ionic, and others in NH to know.

Best !!

Last edited:
Back