EZ Bond order

SWAM (Salt Water Addicts of Maine) is trying to get an order together for EZ Bond super glue... we are a tad shy of the min dollar amount... is anyone in BRS interested in some of this product....? Maybe we can help each other out .....

Denise

I would be interested if this is the gel. I'm getting real sick of spending all kinds of money on those little tubes......

I'm interested if this is the thick one. The last BRS group buy got one that was too thin, i ended up not using it.

The following is what most are looking at in ME,

"I got the price list from the e-zbond place that Greg gets his super glue from. Minimum order is now $125. A "kit" (my term not theirs) that includes a 16oz bottle of their thickest superglue, a 8oz bottle of accelerant and a 2oz bottle of debonder goes for just over $21 (call it $25 with shipping). So if 5 other folks are interested (which would make the order $125 without shipping) I would place an order and divvy the stuff out at a future meeting. Let me know.

Steve"

The site can be found at e-zbond.com, you do not need to order the package, we just need to meet the min $ amount for an order.... THANKS!

Steve will be in charge of the orders...

Denise

I think the last group buy was EZ bonds thickest....works okay but not as thick as the super glue gel you get from the little tubes. The accelerator should help because I don't have that and have to wait a bit for setup.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=599250

Those interested in ordering, please go to our thread and let Steve know what you want.. it will make it easier for Steve.....

Greg turned us on to this product... I too am tired of buying the small tubes...

When the goods comes in, we will post to make arrangements to get them to you..... if anyone travels to NH or ME please let it be known.... I do not think I will make it to the June 18 meet (not even sure the order will be in by then) but would be good to close this order by Friday so we can 'get 'er done!'

Denise

Back