Frag cooler - BRS Customized - who wants one?

Would you purchase the Frag cooler?

• Yes I would purchase 2 or more (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Frag Cooler- BRS Customized

I don't want the be the "hi-jacking bad guy" here.

jk

If any moderator or any BRS member is so quick to dismiss someone?s question or request in a smaller frag bag (no matter WHERE it is posted) then that is a very sad event..... we should be able to express interest on the SAME topic albeit a smaller frag bag (or a BRS Coozie) not the large frag bag shown....

Why not look into the possibility??? Could (and obviously would) be VERY profitable and beneficial to the group..........

If any moderator or any BRS member is so quick to dismiss someone?s question or request in a smaller frag bag (no matter WHERE it is posted) then that is a very sad event..... we should be able to express interest on the SAME topic albeit a smaller frag bag (or a BRS Coozie) not the large frag bag shown....

Why not look into the possibility??? Could (and obviously would) be VERY profitable and beneficial to the group..........

Well I guess I am confused? no one dismissed any ideas the coozies will most likey be ordered and we will do the smaller cooler if there is enough interest.

Not sure I am following you? John(jimmyj7090) was commenting on his own comment in regards to a smaller cooler.

Sorry if I am missing something here

Frag Cooler- BRS Customized

Hey, don't let my post divert this thread.

No one said smaller coolers were involved, I just asked if it was possible.

FWIW, I suppose suggestions re; "the next BRS cooler" might be helpful, but I said it first and I don't want the be the "hi-jacking bad guy" here.

jk

Greg.....

His point was he did not want to "divert this thread" with his post (interst in the smaller cooler) "This thread" being "the larger frag bags"...... saying he did not want to be the "hi-jacking bad guy".......

My point was... why not express "freely" (without any worry) interest in other products we want to spend money on to benefit the club..... With in the same thread............

Greg.....

His point was he did not want to "divert this thread" with his post (interst in the smaller cooler) "This thread" being "the larger frag bags"...... saying he did not want to be the "hi-jacking bad guy".......

My point was... why not express "freely" (without any worry) interest in other products we want to spend money on to benefit the club??? With in the same thread???

Don't know to tell you the truth, he shouldn't have any problem as we have a large amount of BRS goods on the table for 2007 and are always looking for good ideas. As with the coozies they are already moving along due to interest :)

Teaser for what is already on the table for 2007
Coolers, Hats (baseball and winter) Polos, t-shirts, sweatshirts, denim button downs, mugs and most likely coozies.
These will be spread out over the different seasons but the Mugs and hats are already available at the monthly meetings.

Greg.....

My point was... why not express "freely" (without any worry) interest in other products we want to spend money on to benefit the club..... With in the same thread............

there is no problem with the suggestions ( we welcome them ) but sometimes it is best to run with one thing at a time or things can get get mixed up. i would not want someone to order a bag and then not be happy becuase they thought it was smaller. this is one of the reasons we have the brs business forum, for people to give us thier ideas and know that they wont get lost in the shuffle of another post. but instead be seen in thier own post which makes it easier to keep track of :)

Greg.....

That little jk at the end of his post probably means "just kidding."
JimmyJ has a good sense of humor.

That little jk at the end of his post probably means "just kidding."
JimmyJ has a good sense of humor.

The jk is his initials. Its at the end of all his posts. (or he is a real big joker)

*I think* He was just trying to clarify that he was the first to mention the smaller cooler and DIDN'T want to make a big deal over something that wasn't originally mentioned by the thread starter. They are try to get a head count of interest in the large cooler. He didnt want to derail.

But again, this is just what I think he was trying to say.

In the end, its no big deal.

In the end I will take one, if not two. :)

definately in for at least 1 possible 2
I woudl never have to listen to Sam yell at me for using his cooler for
"my disgusting fish things " LOL

I'd be all over it if it didn't say "Frag Porter" on it.

Holds 48 cans:eek: :D That would come in very handy on the course.

Wow, yikes,

see what happens when you post and don't check a thread for a while.

Just to clarify,
my post was purely to avoid any confusion. To me it looked like someone(s) may have misunderstood my first post, taking it to mean that a smaller bag was already being offered or something. I wasn't sure, but I didn't want to confuse things because of my initial post.... There was no moderation involved whatsoever, just me attempting to self-moderate. I'd also add that I was the one who suggested a smaller sized cooler, I was not trying to interfere with free communication and sharing ideas with my second post, I was just trying to clear up a possible misunderstanding that I may have started.

Sorry for any confusion.......

Oh, and yea,
my initials are jk, but sometimes I'm just kidding J/K, and sometimes I'm just goofing around and encouraging people to read it however they like JK.

SOOOO,
back to coolers, I'm in for one of the big ones, but if a medium sized one were offered I would buy that also and probablly end up using the smaller one for frags and the big one for beer.

jk J/K JK

Wow, yikes,

see what happens when you post and don't check a thread for a while.

Just to clarify,
my post was purely to avoid any confusion. To me it looked like someone(s) may have misunderstood my first post, taking it to mean that a smaller bag was already being offered or something. I wasn't sure, but I didn't want to confuse things because of my initial post.... There was no moderation involved whatsoever, just me attempting to self-moderate. I'd also add that I was the one who suggested a smaller sized cooler, I was not trying to interfere with free communication and sharing ideas with my second post, I was just trying to clear up a possible misunderstanding that I may have started.

Sorry for any confusion.......

Oh, and yea,
my initials are jk, but sometimes I'm just kidding J/K, and sometimes I'm just goofing around and encouraging people to read it however they like JK.

SOOOO,
back to coolers, I'm in for one of the big ones, but if a medium sized one were offered I would buy that also and probablly end up using the smaller one for frags and the big one for beer.

jk J/K JK

So your saying the mods are doing a bad job and the large coolers should be ixnaed & that Bush is bad and gas should sell for $4.27 a gallon??:D

Yes exactly!

J/K

FWIW, I just went back and re-read the beginning of the thread. I had missed Delta's post that if there was enough interest a smaller cooler could be a possibility. I also noticed that at that point Sea Star was the only other one who posted about it. Given that context, I can see how Sea Star would have thought I was jumping on him/her. That was totally not my intent, I was just a bit out of context in my post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

John K (jk)

And I was trying to make things less confusing. I guess I'm not very good at that :) .

Anybody want a cooler?

OK is their anyone else that would like a large cooler?

attachment.php

Well that is a very good question, I do not have the answer yet.
We are trying to see how much interest there is. We will give it just a little more time.

Back