Hi

Tank Fish

Non-member
Just thought I would join and see what everyone was talking about here. Been in the hobby, well, a long time, don't need to give away any age at this point, lets just say I have fish that are 20 years old, and they were not my first fish.

Have a few tanks set up, have to admit more fish than corals (No yelling!), right now running 4 - 55's, a 20 gallon, a 16 gallon, a 45 and a 30gallon. Yikes! Mostly just soft corals, haven't made the jump to LED's and won't run Halides so kinda stuck.

Let's see if this even shows up, it's been forever since being on a message board

Attachments

• IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 216
if you're using Windows, open the photo in MS Office Pictures, click on the word PICTURE in the top menu then on the word RESIZE and select the 1st drop down box in the resize menu for WEB-SMALL and test it out. You will have to save the file though to get it uploaded. hope that helps

Thanks for the tutorial! I clearly have a very old version of the editor but was able to work on the picrure but still not get it small enough. I will keep trying though and work on getting other pictures up. Thanks everyone.

Back