hi

bbjohngm

Non-member
Just figured I'd say hello to everyone as this is my first post, was looking through the forums and I'm impressed with some of the DIYers that are fabricating some really great stuff! So hello to everyone and happy reefing!
:)

Thanks Mrs. Delta, I was just looking around some more and noticed these meetings and such, do you have to be a paying BRS member to go to one of these events? Sure sounds like it would be a great time, informative too I bet lol....wow i joined in 2006 and this is my second post....where have i been??

brsanime.gif

you can join at a meeting or by paypal online. We have some great speakers coming up in the next few months.

so this is gonna make me sound like a noob but here it goes...is there a thread that would give the do and don't of frags for a swap? maybe a thread explaining the proper transport/etiquette of a swap? I've fragged my own corals at home but never taken them on a journey anywhere with me....:confused: i've looked but i can't find anything that really answers my questions for me....I bet I haven't looked hard enough.....I'll keep looking too, thanks! :)

welcome there are a lot of nice people here to help you if you need it i know they helped me a lot again WELCOME

thanks everyone, I am finding out a lot of great things from this site! A lot of the people here really know their stuff and are nice and friendly! I really enjoy the DIY threads, people have made some great looking projects (being an ex-carpenter with all my tools still I am looking forward to learning more about working with acrylic and such..soon enough!) Thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated :) I hope I can become a contributing member too and maybe spread some of my own experiences and ideas! :) but I'll try to keep it short....I tend to ramble sometimes lol

Welcome

[
Welcome to the Boston Reefers. There are a good few people here who have made some impressive things. You can learn a lot by reading things in the forums and putting up questions. It is a great group. The meetings are informative and fun. It is good to see people once a month.
Tom

QUOTE=bbjohngm;472177]Just figured I'd say hello to everyone as this is my first post, was looking through the forums and I'm impressed with some of the DIYers that are fabricating some really great stuff! So hello to everyone and happy reefing!
:)[/QUOTE]

Back