Hiya

Km2

Non-member
Hi to all the BRS people out there. my name is ken and i had no idea that such an organization existed in my area. Although Im not a reefer or at least yet, ive been maintaining freshwater aquariums since i was about 10 years old and have have done most kinds of freshwater sets ups. Ive maintained my 1st saltwater aquarium for about 2 years now(75 gallon) and have gotten the hang of it. Although i have not done any of the corals and other related invertibrates i think i might in the near future give some of the easier to care for ones a shot once im able to learn enough about there care. Currently right now i have a 75 gallon tank with about 45 ish pounds of live rock and a bed of live sand. For fish i have a six lined wraise, 2 false occular clowns, a yellow watchman golby and 3 turbo snails. For a filter ehim canister (330 gph) and a seaclone protein skimmer. Lighting is a double florencent strip which i know would need to be upgraded for corals. Ill post a picture of it as soon as i get a membership. Im pretty sure i can learn alot from this group and i look foward to it.

Welcome to the BRS!Ask alot of questions there are a lot of knowledgeable people here
and lose the canister filter there just nitrate factories stick to liverock and a good skimmer.

Back