Horrible Zoo Creatures Experience...

Very friendly, huh? They should stick to reptiles, they know what they are doing in that area. Everytime I go there I was VERY unimpressed; 1. with the attitude of the people 2. The condition of the tanks. So, I just don't go there anymore. Better than complaining on these boards is not patronizing establishments such as these. Give the stores you like your business and they'll flourish and be there for you. The other ones will go outta business. Budboy, moderator with probably edit your post with the other store beginning with a "p". Mention only store you wish to give vendor experience.

I can tell you, the fish department has been cleaned out. As in, Fired AKA "took out the trash"!

I hope you guy's did some serious trash cleaning,cause some of us don't forget so easy.

really? wow... so they hired new employees?

hows that mantis pete, still alive, did it grow back the apendeges?

really? wow... so they hired new employees?

hows that mantis pete, still alive, did it grow back the apendeges?

I just copied a statement from the zoo creatures owners post,stating he fired and hired. I'm not saying he did.

That is EXACTLY what we have done......no more ignorant know it all attitudes in my store! Things are MUCH better!

Kevin

stopped by yesterday.. they got some nice coral and clams.. seems like they stepped it up on reef side over there!

This post is from May 06...lots can change from then to now. I have had many buying experiences from these folks, and have been treated well each time. Did they carry the nicest stuff back then...NO, but guys places go thru changes all the time. Lets see how they do they.

Back