How can I get in touch with the moderator?

jeffcas

Non-member
Can someone please tell me how to get in touch with the moderator here. I have a question to ask Re: removing old messages from the for sale section.

Thanks very much.

Jeff

Can someone please tell me how to get in touch with the moderator here. I have a question to ask Re: removing old messages from the for sale section.

Thanks very much.

Jeff

I'm not sure you can remove them..I think you just have to update them..i.e. sold, still avail etc. I think you only have 1/2 hour after posting to either delete or edit your post

The easiest way to contact the Mods is to report a post. This will send an alert to the moderator forum and someone will get back to you.

Also as a standard policy, messages are usually not deleted.

The easiest way to contact the Mods is to report a post. This will send an alert to the moderator forum and someone will get back to you.

Also as a standard policy, messages are usually not deleted.

Brian has it pretty much covered there.

To "report a post" click on the
report.gif
image at the bottom lefthand corner of the post you think requires reviewing by the staff. In the process of reporting a post, you will be provided with a place to enter a question or comment to go along with your report, this will only be visible to BRS staff.

The above two posts are also correct in pointing out that BRS policy is not to edit or remove much of anything once it has been posted unless it is found to be in violation of BRS rules and/or policies, or, as sometimes happens, someone posts private information like their telephone number or address on the open forum (never a good idea on any publicly viewed open forum) and thinks better of it.

There are exceptions, they are not common, but no harm can come from asking, so don't be shy of asking about it either.

Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
Back