How much of your tax refund do you plan to spend of your reef!

Whats percent of your tax refund will you spend on this hobby?

• Im not getting a darn thing back from Uncle Sam!

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • 25%

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every last dime!

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

clamm

Nothing to nobody
I know mine is already spent, how bout you?

What do you plan to buy with your tax refund.

Im getting a magnavore from Reefdom.com, and a pump for my closed loop...no livestock though. I have committed to getting rid of hair algae before anything else goes in. Im almost there!

I wish I had it to spend on my reef! But I was a good girl and paid off every last dime of my credit card (my reef was the reason the card was so high tho!) ;) Now I have a cash-only policy!

I gotta buy my Oceans Motion 4 way, a bit of LR, lots of dead rock, then some fish.

refund?

What's a refund? I just sent another 120K and they still want more.....

Maybe it's a reef-und, and refers to some support frame for reef building.....

Piscevore said:
HAH--- My girlfriend thinks I -owe- the Gov Money ;)
mental note...remember to threaten to tell Piscevore's girlfriend he really has a tax refund unless he buys all the beers at the next cash bar meeting .. oh, did I just say that out loud and type that.. :D

already spent some at AA and on Chuck's frags.

10-15% of my 3-4k refund. the rest will go to the Hawaii trip.

We'll probably get a couple thousand back, but it's not going into the tank. I'm afraid we have bigger fish to fry. (ok, bad choice of words)

wrassefan said:
mental note...remember to threaten to tell Piscevore's girlfriend he really has a tax refund unless he buys all the beers at the next cash bar meeting .. oh, did I just say that out loud and type that.. :D

dangit! You better watch out, I'll spike your molson with Selcon :)

Unfortunately, I believe we owe the gov a few thousand. :( So, it is time to tighten up the wallet - no more fish for me ( I say this, but yet I myself don't even believe it).

find out in the morning what I am getting back but after coming home from Vegas to 2 dead acros and 2 that are, hoping in the final stages of decline, that they are going to take ..and 2 bleached a dead kenya tree I am done spending anything on this tank.unless it is softies and captive that is .

nope not the hubby
freak things happen like
1. wire got caught between BOTH auto top off fail safes
2. dumps app. 25 gallons of ice cold ro water into sump flooding sump
3. drops temp and salinity
4. find out that the refrecto-check that I got is measuring 6 degrees over
so I thought I was at 1.025 when actually at 1.019 then the drop from the ro brought it to 1.012
5.Calcium reactor breaks a seal and shoots water onto floor and sump

needless to saY it wasnt fun especially when hubby called me in vegas to tell me that the center green thing ( which to me was my elegance ) was sliming and not looking well at all
I ,in returned called Lam ,( who thank God doesnt mind dealing with me and my choas life LOL) and he came right down set everything straigh fixed reactor and helped hubby to do water changes and straighten out salinity
all in all not to bad I guess, lost 4 SPS ,the tree coral ,bleached out my encrusting monti and my palewansis sp?,killed 3 ric rocks and gave my gorgs a beating along with my sponges not sure if carnation is going to pull thru either BUt good side is elegance and feather star are fine it wasnt the elegance that was sliming it was my huge brain shedding waste so he is fine also :)

We are getting $6700 pay bills, Vacation to Tx., and save $4000 for some land
But I also get my retirement from my last job for $1400 1/2 for garage bill other 1/2 to start 75gal. tank first tank : )

Back