how to find Sea Creature's in Revere

lawrant

Non-member
Ok so i tried to go to Sea Creatures in revere today and just flat out could not find the place. can anyone help me out here? I took that exit to get on the lynnway off 1A and took a left and found nothing there. am I missing something???

Also does anyone know what their hours are? I guess I could just call them but its 10:30 PM i am sure they are closed now :eek:

I've had a terrible time finding the place also. IIRC follow mapquest directions, and right when you seem lost you should see/be on a long bridge - It's right at the beginning of the bridge kind of tucked away.

Sorry that's so vauge, but maybe it'll help? If you were close, you probably know the bridge I'm talking about.

It's on your right going toward Revere. Not sure if it's the exit right before the bridge or right after. If you look to the right when you are almost to the bridge, you'll see it tucked back a bit. Look at about a 45 degree angle to your right as you go over the bridge.;)

its next to the bridge that leads to the lynnway if going torwards lynn you gota pull a u-turn at blgd 19 /walmart then back over the bridge look for a white sign its slightly faded.
dosent fit in theres a huge junk yard/ boat yard behind it. before the point of pines ramp. great selection worth checking out atleast. suposedly they get stocked on monday or tues.

I missed the turn twice myself for the first visit. Bostonbakerdbean's direction should get you there no problem. Good luck.

Sea Creatures

If you are traveling from Lynn to Revere on the Lynnway you will cross over the General Edwards.When you are on the bridge stay in the right lane.Right as you start to get off the bridge make a right into that large parking area.It is right in that parking area on your left If you are coming from Revere It is easier to go across the bridge into Lynn and turn around at one of the lights and follow the directions above

They have been fiximg the place up inside, it is coming along... They plan to fix up the sign and add some better lighting next.

-Dave

FOUND IT!!!! and it was way different than I thought it was going to be. It was funny I was looking at the tanks up front and thought that was it when i turned and saw more tanks....then more and more tanks, that happend like 4 times before I finally got to the end. They also had the biggest Mantis shrimp I have ever seen which was cool to look at for a while. ended up buying a colt and cabbage coral.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Back