Imagine An Ocean

RiverRat

Non-member
Hi All,

I wanted to share with you my recent experience with Yorgos from Imagine An Ocean.

Imagine An Ocean is the U.S. distributer of the Pacific Sun aquarium lighting systems. They also provide services for aquarium consulting, design, installation, relocation, vacation care, and maintenance.

My experience begins with my brother nearly turning my new Pacific Sun light into a brick (he had the best of intentions:)).

I sent an e-mail directly to Yorgos describing my problem, within ten minutes a reply was sent back. An hour and a half after my initial e-mail was sent, Yorgos was at my house fixing the light. An hour after he arrived, the light was fixed and my acid reflux went away:). Yorgos was fast, efficient, polite, and professional. Truly a dedication to customer satisfaction.

With a degree in marine biology and many years involved in this hobby, Yorgos brings knowledge and experience as well as phenomenal talent to a hobby he clearly has a passion for. When you see the van with the clown fish on the side pull into your driveway, know that you are in good hands.

Pacific Sun aquarium lights are amazing. I am absolutely in love with mine. There are so many features, some of which I haven’t even gotten to play with yet…..and I really must say, my corals have never looked better…..happy and healthy……the colors are incredible. The unit is solidly made, the fans are near silent (if not silent), and it is easy to use.

Hobbyists in this area have distinct advantage over hobbyists around the country. We have access to a personal interaction with Yorgos. Take advantage of that.
I can say with complete confidence, you will not be disappointed with Imagine an ocean or Pacific Sun.

Check out their website:
http://www.imagineanocean.com/about/

Thanks for reading.

Back