In need of a heater asap

J

jokersplayground

I realy need to borrow a heater just until i can get another one. Mine crapef the bed on me and i didnt even know till this morning cuz my tank is realy cloudy. If anyone can let me borrow one that will be cool.

I forgot i have no car so it would be cool if you can bring it to me

I have one 150w laying around doing nothing but I do not think I can drive to your place.

if you could come up here (North Andover MA USA), you could borrow it until you get your new heater

just so you know, I do not run any heater in the summer as well. Just keep the windows close at night.

At the place i live at they run the ac all night and day. And even with the windows open it still gets realy cold in the house. I will try to see if i can get up the some time its just kind of hard for me as i dont have a car

it would be cheaper for you to buy a cheap heater from the store and use it temporary instead of driving up from Worcester to North Andover for a heater.
Not worth the gas. let's live green

it would be cheaper for you to buy a cheap heater from the store and use it temporary instead of driving up from Worcester to North Andover for a heater.
Not worth the gas. let's live green

right now im in a tight spot. so i dont have a dime to my name. i have alot of bill im paying off right now

i can meet on westboylston street if that will help anyone

Back