Innovative Marine

TheBigDrewsky

BRS Member
Thanks to some fellow reefers on here, I have recently started looking at these tanks, and comments on this and another forum. Overall, people generally seemed pleased. Perhaps the biggest concern (if even that) was delayed time since they are made to order. Quick question for those who have purchased and actively using an IM tank, any thoughts on the stand, or more importantly the sump thats included in the complete reef systems? Design wise? Is there enough room in the cabinet to add electronics and controllers, add ATO or Dosing? What size skimmers or Reef Mat sizes (if used)? Basically, any concerns with the sump? The more I look the more I like ... but questions....things like the return pump appear a bit low end but that could just be me.

To be transparent, also looking at Plant Aquarium 140 gallon. The LFS offers "complete saltwater setup" but I am less than enthusiastic about what equip they use to set up.... small ESHOPPS Sump, etc.

I have totally ruled out the RS tanks, but may certainly look at them for their skimmer, mat, pump, LED, ATO, dosing, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Andrew

IM tanks are great, solid built. Same with the stand. Easy to put together. I haven't used their complete reef system/ sump. Can't comment on that.

Back