Jay's Aquatics

Duff485

BRS Member
I've been there about 4 times now. I'm just getting started with this hobby so I end up needing help and/or keep needing more things all the time :p . I've really enjoyed my experience at Jay's Aquatics. Jay is a good guy (and so is his staff) and he is very willing to offer me advice at any given time. The prices are definitely reasonable and the selection of fish is mind blowing...I've never seen so many HEALTHY saltwater fish before! Just to reiterate on this point - I've gone on 4 separate occasions now and every time I've checked out the fish. I have not seen a single fish that looked ill or found one that was dead. I'm guessing he has at least 100 "tanks" too...so that's pretty impressive if you ask me. I'm really looking forward to getting my first fish (and many more) from Jays as soon as my tank is done cycling.

One thing I like about Jay and his staff are not salesmen they don't push top of the line equiptment and say it is necessary to run your tank efficiently. His coral prices are unbeatable

Back