JBWave Dual Wave Maker Controller For Jebao Wp Pumps

freakit

Non-member
I found this while trying to find a Jebao dual controller. I think it's better than the Jebao dual controller! It lets you control the intensity on each pump by 1% increments instead of just 100%,75%, or 50% with the Jebao controller which is awesome. I can now get the most flow to keep the tank inhabitants happy and not cause a sandstorm. You can use it with any combination of Jebao pumps. A Wp25 and a Wp40 for example. You can set the two pumps to the same intensity if you wanted. Another awesome feature is night mode. I can program night mode and lower the flow by setting a time instead of by a light sensor.

Right now I have two individual Jebao controllers and two Wp25. I just recently added the second Wp25 and its not working out. I'm getting sand blown around and some corals getting too much flow no matter where I move the power head. One power head alone was leaving me with dead spots and detritus build up. Here's the site with more details http://www.joejaworski.com/jebao/details.html I just ordered mine and will give an update review when I try it out.

I got it yesterday. This thing makes Jebao power heads amazing! I Had some bumps setting up the program with my Mac andThey were very helpful with instant responses, got me up and running quickly. Yes it has the features of Jebao controllers but I don't care about that anymore, this thing has so many wave patterns it's on it's own playing field. I was literally sitting there fine tuning the pumps so that my sponges polyps will catch nice flow but not close up. I got that just right. My gonipora, sps polyps are loving it, they are getting moved around but not getting beat up. No more sand getting tossed around.

Yeap if you have Jebao power heads you need this control . A+

Wow this is something I am actually considering. $79 is not bad for a device to sync 2 wave makers and store a 24 hour computer programmed minute by minute and percent by percent setting interval. I have a single wp 25 on my 75 and it keeps my tank moving non stop but if I get this I will buy another and put it on the opposite end and sync them to oppose each other and get an amazing natural and unpredictable reef current.

Please keep posting on how you like it and I may snag this thing!!!!!

Back