***...Leng Si cap..*** ????

Tone

Formally TONE2607
Picked this up tonight at a local LFS...
Was marked as leng si cap purple rim just want to make sure as I know there not really around much anymore...

And if it isn't oh well still looks good...lol...

So whatcha think...is it close..kind of hard to get good pic with phone...

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350093948156.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350093948156.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 238
Close..but no cigar, I have the same cap, presented the same way.. It WILL turn fluorescent green in time look at aquamans post.. His is the real deal

Close..but no cigar, I have the same cap, presented the same way.. It WILL turn fluorescent green in time look at aquamans post.. His is the real deal

Lol dead on I put it in the tank and was a flourescent green...
Still looks cool though...

Get it from the fish bowl? I told that guy it wasn't a real leng sy. He said I didn't know what I was talking about. Mine turned brown, lost the purple edge and has green polyps. I condemned it to the frag tank. Don't like it.

Get it from the fish bowl? I told that guy it wasn't a real leng sy. He said I didn't know what I was talking about. Mine turned brown, lost the purple edge and has green polyps. I condemned it to the frag tank. Don't like it.

Yup...I questioned it also but took chance...but it looks good as of now...

theres youre problem...taking the word from anyone associated with the fish bowl.

Oh believe me. I didn't take his word. I knew since I had just read brians thread a week prior. What I did do is take the coral for half what he wanted. It still looked nice. And I like monti caps.

Last edited:
Back