FS Lights LED Gone T-5 All free Now

mvallee

Non-member
Selling all my excess lights. many were used on FW tanks but a couple SW as well.
Pickup will be in Leominster MA

First up Qty 2 current USA Marine LED lights 36". By far my favorite light but honestly not enough oomph for corals other than leathers and toadstools. I did run them on my QT tank and the xenia and mushrooms loved it and was nice having everything on built in timers. Everything works as it should all LED's light and both remotes work. These are pre the Loop system they sell now but pretty much same light. the light covers are perfect just a weird glare from my kitchen light

$25 each both for $40
20210725_102138.jpg
20210725_102152.jpg

Next up are a couple FW LED lights one 24" with three LEDS not working (where my finger is) and one 36" marineland, all LEDS work on this and there is a manual switch for just blues or blues and white.
$5 for the marineland
other with burnt out led free

20210725_101833.jpg

Couple t-5 fixtures both 48" one two bulb with a switch for each bulb and feet to mount and flip up and a 4 bulb old school Corallife with 2 cords for the t-5's with two power switches and then a separate cord and switch for the blues.

The coralife is a beast and ballasts were replaced shortly before I took offline. The light has been sitting in basement for close to 10 years now, it fired right up but the fan is a bit noisy and one of the plastic covers on back is cracked.

free $0

20210725_104428.jpg

This is a two bulb works perfectly with the feet.
$10

20210725_110555.jpg

Finally a freshwater 48" LED light. This was my main light on my Malawi cichlid tank, never had an issue but now does not turn on, has been sitting in cellar for probably 5 years so not sure what happened.

If you are a tinkerer you can have this one for free.

20210725_102739.jpg

DM me if interested or to make offer, really just need these out of my basement
Thanks

All LED's have been sold and picked up, All t-5 remain and free to whooever wants to come pick them up

Back