Love The Reef

Cherokee_Dude

Non-member
Archit always has healthy stock and crazy variety. Those are two great factors that make for a great LFS experience for sure...

However, I really wanted to point out the best aspect of my LTR experience is dealing with Archit himself.

The man really cares about the hobby FIRST. That's clear in his practices and the time he dedicates to supporting this LTR dream. Yes, others also put in time... But, you can tell that Archit wants to find deals in order to give deals. So pretty much an awesome owner.

My experience is as such;
I have been battling Aptasia for some time in my only tank. I talked to Archit about it, and he arranged for me to get Berghia Nudi's at an amazing (Affordable) price. I really believe it was partially because he could get a good deal on them himself, but moreso because he knows I care about my tank and wanted to take care of me. {To be completely honest, he also knows he'll probably be seeing my paycheck this Saturday anyhow, but that's my fault for having an expensive hobby lol!}

The best part of this experience, did I tell you that even though he is working to get his new shop ready to open TOMORROW, he was willing to set up pickup for last night when I could make it? Can you say 11pm! :cool::::cool:

I have bought many things from Archit in the past, have brought many people to his house/shop, and he's always been great to deal with.

I couldn't be happier for him starting this business, and it will be my pleasure to support him. I plan on being there Saturday Afternoon, and you really should too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for the kind review Antwon! :) (sorry about the delay -- haven't really had the time to come on BRS much recently with the new store :p )

Back