Lovely Pets, Quincy

TomD

Non-member
First visit yesterday. Real nice fish and a great place to go if your looking for dry or lr.

Good to know I now have 3 LFS's that I can go to. Each one has their own specialty. WE need to support our local LFS's on dry and live goods as much as possible.

I used to be an all online guy until a few people at LFS's started to do me favors like make sure the fish I want is in, and is trained to eat regular food, holding corals, good return policy, on and on and on.

I wont shop online anymore in the name of keeping out LFS's in business!

I also went to lovely pets this weekend for the first time & I was impressed with the store as a whole. Huge livestock & Dry goods selection, as well as a friendly staff.

Finally, some people are catching on! Great people and a great store, close personal friends of mine. If you stop in, ask for me, there's a good chance I'm there hanging around or working on the rennovation of the reef room.

Kevin sorry we missed out, I went another route selling that light but I will be calling you soon.

I went to lovely pets today the coral tanks look great especially if you are an LPS fan. I think it is the owner I do not know his name has got to be the nicest guy. He gave me a great deal on a pink pearl bubble coral. I also picked up the biggest fattest healthiest mandarin I've ever seen.

I went to lovely pets today the coral tanks look great especially if you are an LPS fan. I think it is the owner I do not know his name has got to be the nicest guy. He gave me a great deal on a pink pearl bubble coral. I also picked up the biggest fattest healthiest mandarin I've ever seen.

was it a big tall guy? if so his name is Steve

Back