All Set Mated Clowns

They were never sold as a mated pair of clowns, but I have a pair showing mating behavior that I could let go of. In my opinion, you're much better off buying a pair and letting them mate on their own. Buying a "mated pair" at retail is usually quite expensive and every pair I have ever had have ended up a mated pair anyways.
Regarding mine. They're black ocellaris. Both are of adult size. Located in Warwick, RI, and going to FFM if you're interested PM me. Only selling them because they originally did not get along with my other pair of clowns in my reef and I am looking to get a Maroon Clown or a Tomato Clown for my FOWLR tank.

They were never sold as a mated pair of clowns, but I have a pair showing mating behavior that I could let go of. In my opinion, you're much better off buying a pair and letting them mate on their own. Buying a "mated pair" at retail is usually quite expensive and every pair I have ever had have ended up a mated pair anyways.
Regarding mine. They're black ocellaris. Both are of adult size. Located in Warwick, RI, and going to FFM if you're interested PM me. Only selling them because they originally did not get along with my other pair of clowns in my reef and I am looking to get a Maroon Clown or a Tomato Clown for my FOWLR tank.
I appreciate that but looking for a younger pair and not really into the black oscelaris clowns.. but thank you anyways.

i just got a nice pair from Petco of nearly naked clowns for 35$.the one near me set up a tank for pairs with dividers and if u ask them they can order what ever u want. u can pick up without the fish going into there system

i just got a nice pair from Petco of nearly naked clowns for 35$.the one near me set up a tank for pairs with dividers and if u ask them they can order what ever u want. u can pick up without the fish going into there system
A little weary about Petco….I never have a good feeling about wanting to buy there, last time I went in there was a dead clown and one other that was dying…not saying all petco places are like that but….still I think I’ll take it slow…

Back