Membership Question

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Is the membership rate still $25 for families and can I join at The Fragtastic Show? I work most weekends, but should be changing positions in the near future so I can be more active. Thanks in advance.

Paul

Is the membership rate still $25 for families and can I join at The Fragtastic Show? I work most weekends, but should be changing positions in the near future so I can be more active. Thanks in advance.

Paul

Hi Paul,

You can sign up at the meeting. I believe the price is right. You can sign up via the forums too. Click on your username and go into account upgrades. You can sign up there and it will process your membership on the forums as well.

One downside with signing up in person is your account doesn’t get activated on the forums until who ever took the payment notifies Joe Rice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you upgrade to family membership after you already a member

The best thing to do is wait for your membership to run out. Cancel your PayPal subscription and sign up for family membership. We don’t prorate membership since it is all subscriptions they run out at the end of the date you signed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back