Moved from FL up to Boston

Nikki

Non-member
Well I made a thread a little while back about how i was moving up. I wanted to keep at least some of my corals but unfortunately it wasn't going to work out so I ended up selling them all with the rocks pretty cheap to someone. I kept one hefty piece of LR and my gold-striped maroon clown, Todd, whom I have had for 3 years now. I just stuck Todd and the rock in a bucket with a bubbler for a few days while we drove up. Now Todd's chilling in the new tank (JBJ 12g Nano Deluxe) but it is pretty empty, just him and the rock. I wanted to come to the swap meeting to pick up some new corals but I am not going to be able to make it. Hopefully next month I can come up and find some new things for Todd.

Here are the two tanks before I moved. :(

tank.jpg

tank2.jpg

Here is Todd <3

toddnow.jpg

And here is the thread with the tanks I have for sale, 55g, two 29g, and 20g long.

http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46225

Welcome "up", did you bring this cold damp weather w/ you?:)

You will prob find some members around your way to hook you up w/ some frags at a pretty good price to help you re-establish your tank and give Todd some eye candy.

Welcome "up", did you bring this cold damp weather w/ you?:)

You will prob find some members around your way to hook you up w/ some frags at a pretty good price to help you re-establish your tank and give Todd some eye candy.

Haha hey, I actually got up here last week when it was 70-80ish!

Welcome. Are you north or south shore now? Many members are happy to show off their tanks outside of the regular meetings so just post your general geographic area and see who invites ya over.

Watch out though. These reefer folks are a crazy bunch ;)

If you stop by our place, you'll get food, espresso and hours of hot air.

Welcome Nikki. The tank looked great. It should be fun to start over with a clean slate. Good luck!

-Joe

Hi Nikki
Welcome to BRS. Any pictures of the new tank?
You are going to love this site. Lots of friendly and helpful people.
Did you always live in FL? What part were you in?
If I ever sell my house I'm headed to Tampa FL.
Hope to see you at a meeting (I have only made a few so far)or tank tour (have not actually been on one yet) some time.
Good luck with your new tank.

Hi Nikki
Welcome to BRS. Any pictures of the new tank?
You are going to love this site. Lots of friendly and helpful people.
Did you always live in FL? What part were you in?
If I ever sell my house I'm headed to Tampa FL.
Hope to see you at a meeting (I have only made a few so far)or tank tour (have not actually been on one yet) some time.
Good luck with your new tank.

Thanks everyone! I am living in the South Boston Waterfront near the World Trade Center. In Florida I was in Boca Raton--that's in southeast Florida about an hour north of Miami. Before that I lived in Connecticut, which is where I grew up. The Tampa area is beautiful, if I return to FL that is probably where I will end up.

Welcome to the club nikki. maybe we will see you at the auction this sunday. you can fill that tank right back up :)

Back