FS Mp40, Sumps, ChaetoMax liight, HannaCheckers

jdemarco

Non-member
Reactor: Two Little Fishes (150)Reactor for sale Price = $25(purchased from fellow reeder with light use & i never hooked it up)

Sump: 20 Gal Long Brand New Glass Sump w/ all the high end features (see other thread) Price= $269

**Also have a trigger 39 sump brand new(see other thread) as well as brand new trigger ato 5gal and 10gal acrylic never used

Refugium Light: Chaeto Max Refugium light
Price is $30. (Missing part of the bracket but I mounted and hung it my own way)

Testing: Hanna Checkers SET of 3 (alkalinity, calcium, phosphate, ) Price = $110
(I will include all reagents that I have to buyer of the set of 3 checkers, there is a great amount of each)

Ecotech Vortex;: MP40QD (purchased from reefer w/ 1 yr use while back), was cleaned and has sat as backup for me, Time to sell Price = $245

The following items below this line are considered "soon to be for sale" but still running and not quite available yet:

Another MP40QD,
Eshopps S200 Skimmer(best I have owned)
Smart UV 25w
Full assortment of All Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Elite equipment,
KENT Marine 4 stage RODI 60gpd with in line triple TDS Meter,

3 hanna checkers for only $95!!!!

Buy the set of 3 hanna checkers for $95 for all 3 hanna checkers (ALK, CALCIUM, PHOSPHATE)
You can stpp trying to match up those impossible color charts on other tests forever.

Comes with whatever reagent is left. (Will need phospate reagent) Price is $95!!!!!!!!! Firm

FIRST PAID GETS IT!!!!!!
Text 617.797.1233 for payment details

20210824_152425.jpg

20210824_152108.jpg

20210824_152817.jpg

Hanna checkers still available
Text me to arrange payment and pickup
First come, first served

Did you like the chaetomax light? I need the bracket to mount, but I would love to hear yours thoughts?

thanks

Worked great for me, very efficient, gree macro great with the red and blue spectrum. Great deals on the light and u can just hang it yourself. The bracket is flimsy and is better served being hung by your and your own set up. Priced to sell. Pm if anyone wants this great chaeto /macro algae light

Back