My 12G SPS Mr Aqua tank.....from Mixed Salts to PETCO Ocean Water

That's a disaster in the making with that electrical rats nest. Is that under the tank? At least mount your power strip up side down so there's less likely water can get in the socket if the tank overflow.

I love these tanks! You can mount your power strips and gadgets on the inside of the doors and upside down, underneath the tank. There's flexible electrical tubing you can snake the wires through to clean it all up.

I've flooded my room, bathroom, fish room, heck I even flooded the back seat of my car with ro. Water happens to fall, and if it lands on your expensive eqpt, it could be disastrous and extremely dangerous.

Hi.....I tried to follow your comments and have done improvements :)

All wires, as before, have a loop before entering in the furniture to avoid water in the wires. Now the loop is bigger because I pushed most of the wires out of the furniture. They are hanging in the back up to the floor and then go up and enter in the back holes. Excess wires seen inside the furniture are the ones that go from transformers to the plug of from the RKL to the PC4 (RKL power strips). All PC4 and the white power strip are screwed in vertical position and the transformers and dimmers are higher that the bottom of the furniture. All have enough space to avoid things touching, like the transformers, that are warm after being used all day.

Let see the pictures.

Big difference with before :

Thanks for your suggestions !!!!
Daniel

Back