My Dad let me have an account!!!

I'm Libby McBride

I am Libby McBride, JayM's daughter. The cool thing about my system is I get what I want, and my dad gets to pay for it. :D.

Last edited:
Hi Libby &

WelcomeBRS5.jpg

BTW - I'm not giving Kailey an account! :eek::D

Welcome!!!

I am Libby McBride, JayM's daughter. The cool thing about my system is I get what I want, and my dad gets to pay for it. :D.

That's and understatement if anyone's seen you at the auctions :D

Hey Libby! Good to see you here! :)

The cool thing about my system is I get what I want, and my dad gets to pay for it. :D.

Hehehe! Give that girl a bigger paddle with even more sparkles, maybe blinking lights. :D (sorry Jay, couldn't help it:p)

the understatement of the year. :rolleyes:

Welcome!!!

That's and understatement if anyone's seen you at the auctions

no kidding

Hey Libby! Good to see you here!

Hehehe! Give that girl a bigger paddle with even more sparkles, maybe blinking lights. (sorry Jay, couldn't help it)

don't know if i can afford to do that again. :p

Welcome, Miss Libby, and watch your spelling.

Hi Libby, Welcome to BRS! It's great to see you have your own membership now! Always great to see you at meetings, just no more trampolines for me..:eek::)

I'm sure Jay has some pull and can get the marketplace blocked :D

Hi Libby! I hope my daughters take an interest in the hobby. It would be nice to blame the spending on an over-zealous teen instead of taking the blame myself :D

Back