My new hand size +++ Frag (Colony) From Underwater World WOW

Ronnie

Non-member
Ok went to Underwater World today and saw this monster Basketball size plus type of tri-color what a colony should look like. Greg did not mind breaking a piece for me I kind of felt bad the store was busy but he did. Sweet piece. So here is a picture taken through the glass not top down right when I put it in. :) I will take a full shot soon. AKA Better Picture I just wanted to show the color. Thanks Greg will see you soon for more pieces.

Ronnie

Attachments

• ww001.jpg
    ww001.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 367
I was just there today also and saw a few things I wouldve loved to get, but I'm saving for the frag farmers in march haha. I like your "frag" though the colors are great!

Is that the one from the display in the front of the store? (right next to the large colony of BRS pink lemonade)

Yes, that is the one. I would of put this in venders experience but he said everything looked good from the top down so I decided to shoot through the glass (Pictures). I'm sure everyone that has gone to his store will agree top notch and a must visit. Great Job and Good Luck to Greg.

Greg was mad cool about everything yesterday. Cut that Chunk in no time and you could barely tell afterwards. Looks real nice! WHere did you put it?

The definitely had some good deals on ORA Frags there. Nice store, Im glad that you took me by.

Back