My Weekend Project

JustDavidP said:
Mike,

Very cool. How's the fraglets??? Doing well?
I will have to give them some time. The second green slimer that you gave me looked great for about a week, it still looks ok but the polyps aren't extending very far. It seems I am having this problem with all of the acros in my tank. There are 3 different species and
I have a clown Goby that would only perch on corals, especially these. I finally caught him on Saturday and relocated to the sump to see if he was irritating them. I also did my first waterchange with RO/DI on Friday and when I looked yesterday some of the Acros seem like the polyps are starting to come out a little. The Monti dig and plate are doing great. I am leaning toward flow or water quality issues being responsible for the Acro health at the moment. I should find out if it is water quality shortly as IO am going to be doing 10g water changes every week to get that better.

Nice horsey tank! I love those 26 bows!

I am in favor of a fishless horse tank...those pods would be decimated by my mandarin in a few days, leaving nothing for the horses.

Too bad hendrix looks like a boy, i got a very lonely "Man"darin lookin' for luv... :D

Back