Mystery crash solved

Cindy please by all means!!!!!!! when it comes to onyx or picasso true percs... PLEASE feel free to hijack my thread FULL of pics!!!!! They always put a smile on my face!

I think the commonly used poison causes dehydration before death.

They are supposed to leave your house in search of water before they die.

Too bad that little mouse managed to find water......

Jovana, sorry to hear your loss. This is the first time I heard someone's tank crash because of dead rodent. Yikes.

Cindy please by all means!!!!!!! when it comes to onyx or picasso true percs... PLEASE feel free to hijack my thread FULL of pics!!!!! They always put a smile on my face!

BTW, I'm not liking one of my onyx perc lately (the female of course, I still love the male) since she's been nipping at my new comers & causing too much stress :mad:

Ohh I want an Onyx so bad!

Jovanna when you are ready I can give you small frags of everything I have so far for free! Just let me know:)

Good luck getting everything back.

Another reason to keep a cat in the house. My cat sleeps next to the reef tank (warm) and she knows the water is not drinkable in the sump.

Natures way of balancing us humans from not killing it's little creations. God made mouse, Human kills mouse, Mouse kills reef tank.

Sorry about your loss. If I had a tank I would help you. Saw some of your pictures the tank looked amazing.

Sorry to hear about yuor losses Jovanna

I know we had done some trades so any SPS that I have that you will be looking for LMK and as soon as the 240 is up and stable I will get frags started for ya ;)

Thanks everyone! I really apreciate it alot!

I've always said... if its odd & bad it will happen to me first. I'm honestly not THAT suprised :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back