Neal's SPS Barebottom system...

they are retail... packs of 4, made by oceans wonders, acquired through bulkreefsupply.com... they are cool little frag mags, i really like them for birdsnest, and frags that may need a little more light to bring their color back, and they can be placed higher without rock or anything else... and thanks for the kind words guys.... very much :)

Picked a couple frags today, nothing to crazy... I've been wanting some blue Tubbs zoas, and i managed to score a nice 10+ polyp peice for $15 and this nice green Bali Slimer for $10 from a fellow CT reefer... I'm pretty happy with the Slimer's size...

IMAG0278-1.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

and for kicks, a somewhat ok shot of my bird of Paradise which i moved down from the frag mag, and my purple tang...

IMAG0281-1.jpg

and my two clams... one is about 3"+ and the other is somewhere between 5" - 6"

IMAG0280.jpg

and i forgot to add, i also have for sps...

Pokerstar Montipora
Idaho Grape Montipora

and i nice little purple frag of some acro of some kind, yet to be identified...

:)

after having this mystery purple frag for a little over a month now, it was jus a browned up nub with actually a very nice base put down, of some sort of acro a friend threw me... it took about 3 weeks to get some solid color back, and for the last two weeks it has started to grow and show great polyp extension and is startng to shape up nicely... after some research, and opinions, I believe i have found out it is a Purple Valida Acro... and after seeing some larger colony pics, I'm pretty darn happy with it :)

I'll try to get a pic or two tonite to share...

Back