New Here, Just saying hey

Avalanche1201

College Reefer
Hey guys, new to the forum...kinda new to reefing...bout a yr or so experience....Ive currently got a 3gal pico that ive had for about 6-7months...it looks kinda dull right now b/c I cant get a aquascape to make it look awesome

Ive also got a 24gal AP...nothing in it right now, planning on getting a CUC and hopefully some true percs and some nice corals..

Ill be making tank threads about both...soooo thats all for now

-Scott

Hi Avalanche (Scott),

fishswim.gif

to the Boston Reefers' Society!

Post pico pics!
Gotta see what you keep in a tank that tiny.
See you around. :)

Welcome to the club. Small tanks can be a lot of fun for small but interesting critters. There are some really pretty (but small) shrimp and crabs. These would do well in a really small tank. I always thought that the barnacle blennies were supercool fish for a small tank.

Yea I really love the 3gal. Its a JBJ Picotope and I love the look and size of it. I need to get the rocks looken good and I wanna get either a porcelian crab or maybe some Pom Pom crabs....the 24 is still on the drawing board...only def thing is 2 true percs

welcome!

welcome aboard. i have a 6 gal. jbj and love it! one false and on domino damosel about 6 lbs. of lr 10 lbs. ls and a small clean up crew.

Back