New Sponsor Announcement

Welcome. Nice price on Nori. Saves a trip to the Chinese food store. Not bad on the Phoenix bulbs either.

Thank you everyone!
I am Debbie Berlin, owner of DIYReef, obsessed reefer:D , member of Marinelife Aquarium Society of Michigan, and the Mid-Michigan Marine Club, former moderator, current sponsor, and general busybody at michiganreefers.com:p

I have been a reefer for just over 9 years now, and I have a 300g mixed reef-mostly LPS with a 120g sump/refuge and a small frag tank.

Greg I see you are interested in Elegance corals-I have a beauty that I have had for several years now, and bought from another reefer that had it for a couple years before that. Shallow water reef dwelling variety. I also have decent collections of Gorgonians and Caulastrea.

No Chinese food stores near me, and I feed nori daily so...

Pleasure to meet you all, and my pleasure to sponsor your forum and Club.
Debbie

Debbie since you popped in i think we need to see pictures of the 300 gallon tank ( we like pictures :) )

I have a few around! LOL!
I have a very outdated website:
www.dlberlin.com
No time to update it anymore:(

And heres a couple:
full.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

I have lots more along with tank specs(mostly up to date) and some movies here:
http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36673

very nice debbie. what id the fish in the left side of the picture that is black and blue? some type of angel?

Thanks everyone!
If it wasnt for the online forums and the local clubs I would still be listening to an LFS and would probably have quit a long time ago!
Chris-Thats my Powder Blue Tang and Clarki Clown. The clown has nice blue stripes when the lights hit her right. I've had her for 9+ years now and she is the undisputed boss of the tank.

Back