New stuff from Sea Creatures :)

Ray

frrrrunkis
BRS Member
Well I just got him into my tank and he found his way over to the cleaning station in my tank.

I also picked up a nice yellow/green table acro frag and spotted some Acan Lords and some blastos in the tanks....looks like we can get this stuff local now without a problem anymore :)

Pink Tail Trigger

Attachments

• trigger.jpg
    trigger.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 321
Wow acan lord polyps locally,thats great i may have to pay a visit.
What color are they Ray? Have you fragged yours yet?

ray, i almost bought that pink tail. he was a little too big for my tanks though. has it bothered anything in your tank?

skiptons has a few lords in as well, if anyone is interested. pricey, but they have MANY heads.. i forget the colors.. :)

"....looks like we can get this stuff local now without a problem anymore"

What is that supposed to mean, Ray.

I have been getting lots of Blastos for years, way before they bacame the "hot" coral to have. Acans are no problem, I just do not like to HACK up a coral for the sake of a sale. So, I guess it may have been hard to find one polyp frags of it, plenty of colonies though. :)

how do you frag them anyway...there has to be better ways then chisel and hammer.

The Perfect Pet said:
"....looks like we can get this stuff local now without a problem anymore"

What is that supposed to mean, Ray.

it means more LFS will have it now being a frag or a whole colony
us the hobiest can now buy it ( a frag or colony) without having to sell out first born :)

I have always wanted to use a band saw to frag corals. it seems like it would work really well, but a bit to much money if you only going to frag corals with it.

Back