newbee to site

pml309

Non-member
ok I got the fever about a year ago. I kept driving by this house with really bright lights coming out of one of the rooms...so one day I slowed down and low and behold was an incredible looking SW tank. Soooo i picked one up from that big auction site and got started. (55gal 20 gal sump blk stand) About 2 weeks ago I stoppped by that persons house to thank him for getting me started in this hobby and he brought me in for a tour INCREDIBLE is all I can say
Thanks Nichols41 for the tour, now looking at my 55 is like looking at a nano cube, so of course I want bigger either a 90 or 125....
only have a few mushroom now but looking to expand, pc lighting is all I have so I'll be looking for info on low light corals soon.
Looking forward to chatting with all of you in the future..

paul

50 years now..grew up on houghton st by the railroad trestle....what about you
I grew up on York Drive. If you've lived there 50 years, I'd guarantee you know my dad or knew my grandfather. My grandfather was acting Chief of Police there a long time ago. (Frank McNally)

definatly. your father worked at digital. I worked with him there. My father owned the old BCL lounge on main st. you dad and mine were real good friends
good talking to you.

definatly. your father worked at digital. I worked with him there. My father owned the old BCL lounge on main st. you dad and mine were real good friends
good talking to you.

Ha ha...If you worked with my dad, you probably think he's an a** :D

Good talking to you too. Good luck with your tank, there's lots of info here.

Hi Paul,

fishswim.gif

to the Boston Reefers' Society!

Another Hudson guy here. I live on Water St.
Grew up over in Acton, though.

You'll have to join the Metro West crew when we get together again. Last time we got together at the Horseshoe Pub. Good way to meet a few of your local reefers. :)

See you around,
Moe

brsanime.gif

what a cool story :) most of us reeefers are really cool people, I am glad that you found the club.. I often wonder what people think about the blue lights... I live on the end of a dead end street.. so not to many people see the lights... but I remember moving in and having to tell the neighbors what we were doing...
I also remember there being one house in town when I was growing up that had a blue lit room... I always thought they were growing "exotic" plants... now I know better... I think.. haha

anyways... welcome!

Back