Omg tank exploded !!

cstmpprl

Non-member
I just heard a huge crash, go running into the back room, and see 120 gallons of water on the floor. What the heck am I going to do ?? :( :( :(

sorry for your loss... if this is an April fools joke ..it's not funny..... service master is good at this kind of stuff... 120 g of water is beyond most peoples capabilities...

Yow, hopefully an April fools. If not I'm guessing you are busily collecting fish / corals from everywhere and cramming them in whatever space you've got.

APRIL FOOLS. You guys are no fun. .. I hope I did not jinks myself, the 120 is still sitting empty.

As I was reading this... I just knew it was a joke... We all would have heard Michelle bansheeing (screeching) to Bob about all the corals he just bought at the auction.

I was waiting for it to say "exploded with pods!" or "exploded with growth!" or "exploded with algae!" Lol.
Knew it was a joke from the beginning. I laughed. The BRS, Marine Depot, and SaltwaterAquarium jokes were pretty good today too. BRS had the best one by far. Even had hilarious fake reviews.

Not funny! That's one of my greatest fears - exploding tanks or draining water all over my family room. Glad it was just a joke. :)

I must just be grumpy from a 14 hour shift... but I had a friend have his wife put the vacuum cleaner wand through a 120... trust me.. there was NOTHING funny about the mess that got left behind...

I must just be grumpy from a 14 hour shift... but I had a friend have his wife put the vacuum cleaner wand through a 120... trust me.. there was NOTHING funny about the mess that got left behind...

How do you....? I mean.... Wow...

I was waiting for it to say "exploded with pods!" or "exploded with growth!" or "exploded with algae!" Lol.
Knew it was a joke from the beginning. I laughed. The BRS, Marine Depot, and SaltwaterAquarium jokes were pretty good today too. BRS had the best one by far. Even had hilarious fake reviews.

I looked at all those sites and didn't see the April Fool's joke. Did I miss them? My favorite is still the one where Marine Depot was selling baby whales for your fish tank.

I looked at all those sites and didn't see the April Fool's joke. Did I miss them? My favorite is still the one where Marine Depot was selling baby whales for your fish tank.
BRS is selling perfect water temp conditioner in a bottle. It's there special buy of the day lmao

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

BRS is selling perfect water temp conditioner in a bottle. It's there special buy of the day lmao

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I never thought to read it, but now that I did, I can appreciate it. I like the sku on the bottle.

Back