Reef Deal petco 1 dollar gallon sale

oh niiice... i need two 10 gallon tanks to set up a tank transfer method for ich

oh niiice... i need two 10 gallon tanks to set up a tank transfer method for ich

there are rubbermaid tanks that is about 10 gal and they are great for TT. Much lighter and easily carried around to be cleaned and can take a beating without breaking. Best of all they can be used for other things after TT is over.

and your wife will not ask why you have so many tanks in the house :)

Pink Skunk do you just grab these at walmart or something?

there are rubbermaid tanks that is about 10 gal and they are great for TT. Much lighter and easily carried around to be cleaned and can take a beating without breaking. Best of all they can be used for other things after TT is over.

and your wife will not ask why you have so many tanks in the house :)

Pink Skunk do you just grab these at walmart or something?

i didnt, i just happen to have the tanks (containers i should say) because i bought some rocks from someone and he gave them to me to put the rocks in so that's how the idea is born. but yes Walmart has plenty.

BTW, if you look for those containers at Walmart, please choose the ones that is either made in USA or Canada, and not the ones from China, unless you didnt have any other choices.

Petco in Auburn has it. Was hoping to find a 15 or 20 gallon extra high, but no dice. Bought a 10 gallon instead.

Back