FS Last Call--Red Eyed Tree Frogs

Jbissell1289

the_Great_Bissell_Reef
BRS Member
Looking to possibly sell or trade these guys. Got this on here last year around this time, but I’m finding that having crested geckos and red eyed tree frogs, both of which are nocturnal, in a classroom is not super interesting to the students since they’re not active during the day. So going to get some dart frogs at some point in the near-ish future. So here is what is included:

-18”x18”x36” zoo med tank
-has a soil substrate capped with black sand
-Zoomed led plant led
-double dome light with plant LEDs
-fish tank heater
-fluval u3 underwater filter
-most of the plants that you see. A couple will come out.
-100+ cherry shrimp
-5 red eyed tree frogs, the 4 (3 male and 1 possible female) original which should be roughly 5 years old. And 1 female that that I picked up is about 1.5 years old.

Misting system is not included.

Things I will trade for:

-$350, I’ve put roughly $150 into it after getting it here a year ago.
-AI hydra 32hd with solid mount
-Poison dart frog set up.
-Possibly a higher end crested gecko.
-DJI drone
-Complete Lego sets, like the 18+ sets for adults. I love the train sets and ones I can use for history/social studies in my classroom. 6th grade studies from Mesopotamia- the spread of Christianity.

Ask, worst I can say is no!

If I don’t sell/trade by probably the end of the school year, I’ll likely re-home the frogs to a local-ish reptile shop in Stoneham and repurpose the tank for some arboreal dart frogs. Which may honestly be my best bet anyways.

Here’s the most recent picture. I’ll try to get some close-ups soon.
IMG_1596.jpeg

Examples of what I have in my classroom for legos:
IMG_0763.jpeg
IMG_0793.jpeg

Last edited:
Last bump, going to take the frogs to Jabberwok reptiles on Wednesday or Sunday if no one takes them and repurpose the tank for another crested gecko that I'm getting this week.

Back