Gone Red Sea Reefer 500 Peninsula | For Sale | East Bridgewater, MA | $1000

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Hey All,

Price Drop $1500

$1000 today and tomorrow only and then it goes back in storage.

This system sells for $3703.95 currently on Bulk Reef Supply

Red Sea Reefer 500 Peninsula White (105 gallon)
  • 49.2"L x 23.6"W x 23.6"T Display
  • White Cabinet
  • All Associated Plumbing
  • Return Plumbing- 25mm
  • Main Drain - 32mm
  • Emergency Drain - 25mm
    Side view.jpg
    Long view end.jpg
    peninsula view.jpg
    manufacturers info.jpg
    Cabinet.jpg

Last edited:
Today and tomorrow is 1k from the original 1500 list price. Had a few kicking the idea around, first come first serve. If it doesn't sell by tomorrow night, the listing will come down and go up on craigslist and FB marketplace for $1500. If it doesn't sell there then I'll just keep the tank and stand and setup down the road.

Trying to plan out a new build here as well, but that tank is close to 6k for just glass.

Today and tomorrow is 1k from the original 1500 list price. Had a few kicking the idea around, first come first serve. If it doesn't sell by tomorrow night, the listing will come down and go up on craigslist and FB marketplace for $1500. If it doesn't sell there then I'll just keep the tank and stand and setup down the road.

Trying to plan out a new build here as well, but that tank is close to 6k for just glass.
Your better off on Facebook market place... I had my tank on here forever trying to sell and even went down wicked cheap, then I put it up for 2k on market place and sold for 1800 two days later

Your better off on Facebook market place... I had my tank on here forever trying to sell and even went down wicked cheap, then I put it up for 2k on market place and sold for 1800 two days later
Yep, already dropped it $500 since yesterday, lol.

Hey All,

Price Drop $1500

$1000 today and tomorrow only and then it goes back in storage.

This system sells for $3703.95 currently on Bulk Reef Supply

Red Sea Reefer 500 Peninsula White (105 gallon)

Oh I wish!! I had space I would gobble it right now.

If this is still for sale, could you please share the dimensions of the area in the stand dedicated for a sump please? This would help any potential buyer with planning what sump would fit there. I do see a used Red Sea Reefer 350 Aquarium Sump for sale on FB Marketplace. I think it fits and the plumbing may even line up.

Length: 27.5” Depth: 17” Height: 14”

I bet this tank would have sold in minute if the factory sump was still intact.

Last edited:
This system is up on FB Marketplace for $1500 as of now. There's a few of you that say you want it here. First person to PM confirmation will get this screaming deal for 1k.

I agree on the factory sump, but honestly, I'd rather buy my own sump as you can usually get better options that way.

Length: 30.25" Depth: 22" Height: 30"

Back