Reef kingdom

Muddskipper35

Non-member
Anyone have any experience with reef kingdom??
Placed an order on sunday and left an email. No response, called a coule times monday and left a response asking for a call back.. nothing.. Called today with no responses.. Order is a rather LARGE order for acans.. Should I cancel payment until I have confirmation and a callback from them??

No experience with these guys, but I just took a peek at the acans on the site. I think you should have the order immediately diverted just in case.........
Here, I'll give you my adress........................:D
Good Luck

So having escalated this with paypal I recieved a call back from Dave at reef kingdom.. He is on vaca at Disney. Would have been nice to have posted something on the site I would think.. After a long conversation I am going to go ahead and keep the order inplace however he stated it would still be at least another week for shipment.

So my order will go out this thurs for fri delievery... Can't wait to see the goodies!! All acans :D .. this will bring my total collection up to 32 pieces ;D

So after all the delays the order was recieved today..
Very well packaged including a cool pack..
Frags were packed 2 and 3 per container. :( (container being a specimen container) For better than 3 bills I would have expected 1 frag per container.
All together 7 frags recieved. 1 was free do to the wait.

Free frag~ Serent rainbow acan .. VERY NICE frag and looks great.
Of the 6 I actually ordered.
3 are identifyable as what I ordered. Of those 3 ~ 2 of them are in bad shape with one of them in the stages of polyp bailout. 3rd one looks great.
Of the 3 left~ Cannot identify them with what I ordered. Colors dont match what is shown on the site. Not even close. (as in should have been a yellow,green,blue acan but recieved a dark red one. Another that should have been red and blue is orange?) Of the 3 2 have slight recieding around the edges but look good and should recover easily. 3rd one is a good size frag and looks great ( albeit not sure if its what I actually ordered.)

Overall experience? Cant say Im happy but not overly dissapointed.
USE CAUTION WHEN ORDERING HERE.

Am not going to dispute anything with the seller as the free frag is worth more than the 2 I may loose and as far as what I recieved and the size of the frags its not worth the dispute as they are stil very nice pieces and acans I didnt currently have. Will have to see what they color up to look like in my tank and hopefully everything makes it.

Back