Reefs 2 go..poor service

jayinh

barnstead NH
This place has to be the biggest disappointment for customer service.....I placed an order Monday, and realized I should have added pods( oops, my bad ) so I email them back to add pods ( more money for them right!!) I never hear back. I email again 1 day later...nothing....I just left a message and will see if they use there phone skills better than there email skills. funny how they can send 2 automated emails a week with deals and such but cant find time to contact a paying customer! NEVER AGAIN wil I order from these bozo's.....be warned fellow boston reefers!!!

I am also disappointed with them. It took about two weeks to receive my order after I left messages and emails and yet no still responses. Finally got the automated reply that my order was shipped but half of them were on backordered. There was no mention of it from them until I saw it hand written on the invoice. I emailed them and again waiting for a response. It's definitely lacking service right now.

I am also disappointed with them. It took about two weeks to receive my order after I left messages and emails and yet no still responses. Finally got the automated reply that my order was shipped but half of them were on backordered. There was no mention of it from them until I saw it hand written on the invoice. I emailed them and again waiting for a response. It's definitely lacking service right now.

Same here...what sucks is I took work off so that the fish I ordered would be fine in the cold. Now I have to wait for them to stock the fish I wanted in order to take more time off work.
Had I known they didn't have my full order I would have waited for them to fulfill the whole thing.

I am now waiting for a response for when I will get my 'second half' of my order that came over a month ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
First hand experiences only. If you have and issues please feel free to contact the BOD or use the business forum.

I was issued a refund as I requested, funny how it takes days or weeks to hear from these people but the refund happens in a matter of hours...lol

Hey guys. If anyone is still have issues let me know through pm. I know they were messed up around the holidays and are having growing pains. I contacted the owner directly and she was very apologetic and nice. I offered to help with you guys on here and get you Intouch directly with her.

i've had nothing but great experience with them. [discussion removed]

I sent them an email on 12/24 on my DOAs and yet have not gotten a response from them. I just sent another email and requested a refund on the DOAs and the backordered items. I hope this will be a quicker process.

I tried them once a few months back. there was 2 shipping delays for when they said they would ship out. ok, then once they finally get it out they ship to the wrong address. the rep there at the time layed blame to FedEx. When i noticed on the tracking that it didnt look right i tried to notify them via email and phone that something was wrong. I got the call notifying me of the problem on day of expected delivery. that was followed by more confusion of the next ship date.
Finally another rep, very nice lady, appologized for the confusion and made it all good in the end. however, it was a painful process all in all.

Last edited:
I emailed them to cancel my backorder and DOA items on 12/29/13 and did not hear from them for days and finally got a message that my order will ship 1/9/14. Days later I got messages stating that the order will ship 1/13/14. Finally they left the last message at 6:30pm on 1/13/14 stating that the order was shipped and will get an email with tracking. I just received the email at 10:23pm that the order had been rescheduled for 1/20/14. Keep in mind that my original order date was on 12/16/13. I'm done playing games and demand for a full refund as stated above. Reefsgo, please refund my order 2013-12-75615 as requested for the 2nd time!

I am going through the same deal. I told them to cancel my backorder, but I keep getting emails and calls telling me my shipping is getting bumped back another week.

I am waiting for the day I come home to some frozen fish/corals.

Good with your wait. I'm just tired of waiting and waiting. I'm getting out before it's too late.

Emailed them about an ad for various pods on Amazon and never got a response. You would think they would want the business that Amazon could provide them.......L.A. and Amazon have great customer service, R2G not so much.

well they sent a sun coral the other day without warning, it was to come yesterday but fedex did not send their trucks out, so this poor coral has been in a box since Monday, I am sure its going to be DOA today. I sent them an email and left a voice mail when I say the FedEx shipment email, asking them where the heads up was. I have used them in the past and really never had a problem but with this back order coral they dropped the ball since my order was placed for a Sat delivery and any backorder per their site will be sent the same way.

I have been waiting for my refund for about a month now...

They have stopped responding to my emails/calls after telling me my refund would be in by the end of January (which was already 15 days after I asked for a refund).

I've been dealing with them to get my refund for over a month also. They finally refunded me but in the wrong amount. I had to do their math for them and spelled out the correct refund. Of course, emails went back and forth further the delays. I just got an email from them last Friday and will have to wait another 10-14 days for the rest of my refund.

i just put in a paypal dispute on them, I am sure I will get my refund now and not a giftcard like they wanted to give me.

I trusted this vendor and them being a sponsor made me feel that much more secure about ordering, in the end my order was a nightmare( not my first order with them) and have YET to get a reply. Knowing how bad these guys operate its like we are standing at an intersection with no working lights waiting for a collision......

P.S. this is based on my personal experience with said vendor, and what I have seen in the last two months with same vendor.

Moderator's note: I edited this post to make it comply with the forum rules. Please don't post speculation or discussion in this forum.

Back