WTB Reliable ATO FW 32 gallon bio cube

SMI

Non-member
I don’t really have a lot of room to work with for the solenoid I’m sure you’re familiar with the bio cube the sump is incorporated into the back of the tank and I have about an inch and five eights of wiggle room before I need to add water. I usually have to put water in the tank twice a day (Open top)
7BA8DCC2-BAAB-4173-AA10-8D5A7192C52A.jpeg
DC7A9CDF-D0CD-4B74-94F1-E0EFE3B6048B.jpeg
E79533BA-5FCC-4CAA-A3E7-5A466BE6E7BF.jpeg
and I’d like to go on vacation sometime I think it’s time to get an ATO and 5 gallon homer bucket ( I think).

Without knowing the dimensions of your tank looks to be about the size I have to work with. I run a waterbox 20.
I'm prob gonna get some grief but its the same a.t.o I have been using for years and it has never failed me (using a max level float, and has feature built in where it won't run longer than 3 minutes)

Jbj a.t.o with float valves and aqualifter pump. Has never malfunction. Ironically the aqualifter pump burnt out this weekend and yep I'm replacing the pump cause I love this a.t.o

Just my 2 cents

Edit: hey this is a saltwater forum!!! Lol j/k

Reef breeders newest at is working very well for me. Had it running about 2 months with out issues and I'm very happy with it for a very reasonable price.

Yes I think you were referring to the $79 that’s actually a really reasonable price and it looks like a quality piece of equipment. Do you just use a 5 gallon homer bucket from Home Depot?
53EE34C5-45EC-4ED8-AD58-D9AE273A81AD.png

Reef breeders newest at is working very well for me. Had it running about 2 months with out issues and I'm very happy with it for a very reasonable price.

The prisim is what I'm running, and it's doing a great job so far. Price is great too, ordered it straight from them and had it in 4 days. I'm using a 2.5 gallon jug I got from Amazon in a 2 pack deal. Fill one and swap it about once every 10 days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200712-201537.png
    Screenshot_20200712-201537.png
    238.1 KB · Views: 215
Who are the prism sounds good to get three sensors super compact! Great price good reviews! Thanks for all you guys for the help usually freshwater guys get yelled at in here.

Back