Rhode islander looking for smalerl periodic buying for discounts and shipping deals

Great Scotch

Eager salt beaver
And thats pretty much it. I'm in cranston and would be willing to transport or make arrangements for pick ups for some purchases say once a month or less often, however it comes to be, so we can save a little for ourselves and get some good livestock. I'm going to be buying more corals than anything but would be willing to buy something as a top off to get additional savings if your purchases would bring us to such a deal. however it would be, it is something that will take some time to arrange and verify so I ask that you just consider it. Sorry to say my LFS's aren't as amazing as I thought since I have gotten into the hobby. PM me, post message, reply, advanced or quick ....whatever....:cool:

~Scotch

Ps you can call me steve as well...most folks do. :.

Coral Reef Aquarium - Seekonk
Sea Creatures - North Providence
Aqualife - Providence
Something Fishy - East Providence/Warwick

You have some nice stores in your area if you were not aware

Coral Reef Aquarium - Seekonk
Sea Creatures - North Providence
Aqualife - Providence
Something Fishy - East Providence/Warwick

You have some nice stores in your area if you were not aware

CRA I had never heard of before.......Aqualife I knew of but didnt remember them having salt...I was a fresh water dude when I used to live on the east side and go there. Thanks for the info love having a new LFS to go to.

Back