Sept/Oct 2011 "Open Theme" PHOTO CONTEST!!!

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
OPEN THEME

Due to my brain being fried I picked a nice easy theme :D Snap any reef related picture for your chance to win a $50 gift certificate from the sponsor of you choice!!!

PAID Members can Submit photos to

photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org

DEADLINE - Saturday October 22nd 2011

The Bounty

For PAID MEMEBERS $50 gift certificate to the
BRS sponsor of your choice!!!!

Each PAID member may submit 2 photos for each contest.

Here are the "rules"

- Each contest will have a submission phase (about 2-3 weeks) and voting phase (about 1 week)

- Photos must be sent by email to this address: photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org ; please include your forum screen name in the email message so if you win I can give you credit :D;

- I will collect all the photos and post them in random order in a separate voting thread (I will not remove any copyright/author information on the photos themselves)

- Photos should be judged according to content composition, color, and other relevant criteria. If they are clearly out of context they won't make it into the voting phase. I reserve the right to remove a picture if it is clearly not within the content...

- Photos that have won earlier contests cannot be re-entered. As well the previous month's winner is not allowed to submit a photo until the following month, sorry to me :.

- It has to be your photograph that you took...

Any questions or comments, feel free to post here or contact myself...​

Back