Sold Shutting it down - Marked downs on some coral.

hmbrower

BRS Member
Hey All.

I posted a couple of months ago to gauge interest in some of the stuff that I had. There was a ton of outreach, which was not expected. Flash forward till now. Finally ready to pull the trigger. I had a magnificent tank for many years, and because of several factors I am getting out of the hobby. I will be adding to this thread as I post things. I am in Winchester and will meet within reason.

Because I am going to be moving in the next month or so, I am up for some negotiation. However, highest offer will win. I also will include some free stuff most likely because everything must go.

I will try and post snips of when/where I bought each item.
Without further ado....

Candy Basslet - gem of the hobby. Honestly my favorite fish. Will be hard to catch this beauty though lol.
I paid 900 for him in 2021. Asking 600 obo. (SOLD)
IMG_9542.jpg

1699032743735.png

Purple Tang - 3-4 inches. One of the oldest fishes in the tank - got him in 2018. Purchased him from Tropic Isle in their old old store from way back. Asking 275. New Price - 200 OBO (SOLD)

purple tang 2.jpg
purple tang1.jpg

Davinci Clownfish "Extreme Grade" - oldest fish in my tank. Full grown. Got in 2016 also from the old old Tropic Isle. Asking 140 - new price 80 OBO (SOLD)
clown.jpg

Corals....
WWC Diablo Diaseris - really rare plate. It is on a 2 inch frag disc. Looks way better in a "clean" tank. Asking 200. They do well in "lower algae tanks". Since I have a 1 year old, my water changing regiment is not great. NEW PRICE = 60 OBO
diablo.jpg

1699033996947.png

MASSIVE JF Raja Rampage - bought from JF during a live sale a long time ago. Show case piece. I'm not going to count the eyes but there are a ton. Asking 300. SOLD
raja rampage.jpg

TJM F-Stick - full colonies. 2 sizes. Smaller for 200 larger for 300 (new price for larger colony 200)

Smaller: SOLD
Smaller tjm.jpg

Larger colony
larger tjm.jpg

JF Burning Banana Stylocoeniella - Free with purchase of one of the above corals -
burnin banana.jpg

More to come. Have some crazy rare OG Godzilla bounce mushrooms left - will post soon. WWC ironman blastos. cc magic carpet, wwc tazer colony, etc...

Last edited:
Lowered price on clownfish and purple tang. Candy basslet sold.

Last edited:
Updated price on the remaining corals. All fish and most coral has sold. I have a few more goodies I am going to sell in a new thread in a few days. Thank you.

Back