WTB Single doser

Seapets

Formerly known as Nelson
BRS Member
I’m not looking for expensive brand. Just something that works Let me know. Thanks if you have something hanging around the house collecting dust. Not being used give me a price send me a picture. I’m using it as for Auto top off. that’s why I said as long as it works. Not looking for brand-name. Thanks.

I’m not looking for expensive brand. Just something that works Let me know. Thanks if you have something hanging around the house collecting dust. Not being used give me a price send me a picture. I’m using it as for Auto top off. that’s why I said as long as it works. Not looking for brand-name. Thanks.
Hey…I have a Bluetooth single doser. Not WiFi. Kamoer model. 25 clams
Used for Alk…few months old…

Michael

I don’t think it’ll be to much to ship….its small. I’ll be working storm work for the next few days….ill be able to probably get it out Thursday or definitely Friday…

I don’t think it’ll be to much to ship….its small. I’ll be working storm work for the next few days….ill be able to probably get it out Thursday or definitely Friday…
Give me the total price when you have a chance to ship it out to 39 Berlin St., Clinton, MA apartment 13. Nelson Moura . Thank you. I can do Venmo or cash app whatever works

Back