system design help

kinder23

Non-member
i know what i want to do but plumbing and placement is perplexing me a little......
display tank--80 gallon shallow reef ready with overflow in left corner overflow has two holes drilled this tank will be side by side with a 18x18x12 not drilled display refugium with some seahorses
there will be a sump under the stand with filter floss live rock skimmer remote deep sand bed seperate fuge with cheato and reverse lighting only and a return section the main tank must have a return manifold i dont want any unsightly powerheads the real issue is how to pipe the display fuge and also what should come before what in the sump also i would like to use the display fuge for some critters so keeping it slightly higher that dt to avoid critters getting chopped in a return pump should be considered ive seen some great drawings on this site and im hoping i will get a few diffrent perspectives from you guys so please help me out also one last thing the main tank will be bare bottom but display fuge will have sand

Back