The Day After a Water Change

Mike Lemming

BRS Member
I always love the day after a decent water change! Although the tank is relatively empty as far as corals go, it’s looking pretty good if you ask me!

IMG_0500.jpeg

What r you running for lighting? What is the length? I'm doing a 60inch long 150g soon and trying to figure out lighting.

Thanks
This is a 6 foot 125 with 2 hydra 26’s and 1 hydra 52. Honestly wish I had 2 more 52’s but this isn’t bad. There is some shadowing so I’m going to add a couple light bars. Most likely the Quantum pro’s.. flow is the issue.. it’s tough to get right! good luck!

This is a 6 foot 125 with 2 hydra 26’s and 1 hydra 52. Honestly wish I had 2 more 52’s but this isn’t bad. There is some shadowing so I’m going to add a couple light bars. Most likely the Quantum pro’s.. flow is the issue.. it’s tough to get right! good luck!
Looks great Mike

love the rock work! I like having lots of caves and arches. I tend to make them heavy looking this looks really open
That's my only complaint is there aren't many holes/caves for the fish to hide. But it makes flow a low easier and it looks cool lol

Thanks! They have some over hangs and stuff to hang out in if need be but, if I could do it all over again, I would add a few more cave like structures.

Back