The pest hitchhiker trifecta?

cjburden

Non-member
Pests.jpg

In this photo we have aiptasia, majano, and....?

what the heck is this thing? I was told it packs quite a sting, that it isn't much of a nuisance to remove from the rock if I wanted to. One of my peppermint shrimp seemed to agree that it packed quite a sting, jumped half a mile after brushing it while walking past. :D

:)which one would that be because i have 2 of the 3 allready well actually i have a mini carpet also..

Lower right? it is a mini carpet anenome... some love em, some hate em. They can multiply quickly, and move around.

Here's what I think...
If it's the carpet anemone you're referring to and you don't want it, I'll take it off your hands.

Attachments

• Pests.jpg
    Pests.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 119
Here's what I think...
If it's the carpet anemone you're referring to and you don't want it, I'll take it off your hands.

lol i have a couple also i actually like them ,gives off a strong color

The small urchin is nothing more than a camera shy aiptasia. :D

The mini carpet isn't bothering anything, and I actually like the coloring. If it ever becomes a problem it/they're all yours Gina. :)

Thanks. :)
How many peps do you have? You may need to get more if that LR is typical of what you have in your tank..

I have 5 in a 12 gallon tank, they've only been there a few days. I THINK I saw one working on a tiny aiptasia at one point, but I could be wrong. Either way I plan on not feeding them so they'll have to get to eating at some point. :p

Back