The Reef Hobby Documentary

docter tuttle

Non-member
Hey everybody, My name is shawn, i am a student at fitchburg state college and this january i plan to begin shooting a video documentary on the hobby of keeping a reef tank. Now i can't do this alone since i only have one reef tank. So i am looking for any size reef owner who would not mind me interviewing them and gathering footage of their tank. As far as content goes i want to focus more on the actual excitment and fun of the hobby with slight mention of the scientific aspects of keeping a reef. I plan on an overview of how a reef system works along with some tips on what planning goes into creating a reef. Its still in the beggining phases but step one is to get some reef owners who want their tank to be shot. I will warn you i plan on entering this documentary into a few film festivals so keep that in mind. If any one is interested please PM me or email me at Stuttle4@student.fsc.edu id like to start visiting reefs and making a list of contacts for who wants in ASAP. So any help will be awsome!.

Hey Shawn, you've helped me out enough over at the LFS (you still there?) that I'd love to be able to give back.

You're welcome here any time.

--scott

Shawn:

You are welcome to use my tank as well, assuming you ever actually come over to see it. ;)

Back